Mega Sports - Sports Sampler Class
(Ages 4-6yrs) see schedule below
Finally! A class designed to benefit ALL kids. Give your child the opportunity to find hidden talents and learn new skills while exploring the world of sports in a fun and entertaining manner. 9 different sports will be introduced to the group and students will learn some of the basic concepts involved with all of the sports. This is a great way to get them exercising while expanding their minds, developing social skills and most importantly, having fun! All equipment used will be safe and age appropriate. The sports included in the session are: Football, Basketball, Hockey, Tennis, Baseball/Softball, Track and Field, Golf, Volleyball and Soccer.
(Ages 2-4yrs) see schedule below
A fun and educational class that involves all the sports listed in Mega Sports, but delivered in a more entertaining and age appropriate style. Each class includes basic sport concepts but intertwines free play and fun obstacle courses that focus on increasing both fine and gross motor skills, as well as building self confidence and social skills. Parent participation class.
Kid's Afternoon Out
(Ages 3-6yrs) see schedule below
A “theme based” DROP OFF program packed with fun and engaging activities, arts and crafts and open playtime. They will start out with 30 minutes of supervised free play in the main gym, followed by lunch, a craft and then organized games and sports back in the gym. Minimum number of children needed, so pre-registration is required! *Must be potty trained.
Fall 2015 Class Schedule (8 weeks starting September 14)
Please Check Open Gym Times on the Website as some times do change!
Kids Afternoon Out
Kids Afternoon Out
Additional Class Information
- Class Pricing $135 per child for the session, unless otherwise noted in class description. Payment is due in full at time of registration (If registering online, please call with credit card or send a check).
- There is a one time membership fee of $25 per family when registering for classes at Jumping Jack Sports.
- Any student enrolled in a class this session will receive a half price Open Gym rate during the current session only. Cannot be combined with other offers.
- Winter Class Session is 8 weeks and starts on February 3rd, 2015.
- Please call ahead if your child is going to miss a class. Make-ups are allowed, but we request that they are done so within a 2 week period of the class that is missed. You may attend any other class in the same age range or play during any open gym.
- There is a 10% sibling discount for same class registration. Cannot be combined with other discount promotions.
- All ages listed are guidelines. If you feel your child is able to move to an older class, or if you prefer a younger class, we are happy to accommodate.
Don't see a time that fits your schedule? With a group of 5 or more, we are happy to add additional class times into the schedule. Please contact Jumping Jack Sports for more details.
Open Gym Times
Week of March 20, 2017
- Mon (03/20/17): — TBD
- Tue (03/21/17): — TBD
- Wed (03/22/17): — TBD
- Thu (03/23/17): — TBD
- Fri (03/24/17): — TBD
- Sat (03/25/17): — TBD
- Sun (03/26/17): — TBD
Race through our 70ft inflatable obstacle course, traverse our Rockwall, Climb on our Cargo Net! All ages welcome, parents must stay with children 6 years and under.
$10 for first child
$8 for siblings
($6 for siblings 18mo to 2yrs.)
*Pricing may change for special Open Gym events
Check website weekly for available times
Like Us and take part in our fun Facebook contests!